Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Holmgren's Play Sheet


NBC's cameras picked up Mike Holmgren's offensive playsheet during the game Sunday night. Holmgren was able to joke about it and didn't see too much harm in it saying:

"The guys that have worked with me and for me over the years, have a very similar type of set-up. The plays change weekly. That whole sheet is different now."

Although he did also say: "There are not a lot of secrets, but I think those things probably, they should probably tell you if they're going to try and do that," Holmgren said. "Or ask you, and if you say no, they should honor that request. I would rather they didn't do that."

I like to see that he has a separate section called "Seneca Plays", plays just for when Seneca Wallace is in the game. Hopefully in the next few weeks that section will expand and allow Wallace to be a more integral part of the offense.

Danny O'Neil's Seahawks Blog [Seattle Times]
Photo Courtesy of Enjoy the Enjoyment