Tuesday, October 2, 2007

College Picks - Week 6 Weeknight Games

There's a full week of College Football ahead of us. It starts tonight in Memphis, were tragedy struck this week. The rest of the weeknight games take us on a tour of the South, with games in Hattiesburg, Mississippi; Columbia, South Carolina; and Louisville, KY.

Here are my picks:

Marshall at Memphis
Rice at Southern Miss
Kentucky at South Carolina
Utah at Louisville

On a side note, I am really happy and excited to see Kentucky competing in the tough SEC. Being a huge Kentucky basketball fan I have never really followed the football team. I just can't believe that they are this good so I have to continue to pick against them. Hopefully they will continue to prove me wrong.

Police still seek suspectin Memphis shooting; classes resume [ESPN]