Tuesday, October 28, 2008

And.......We're Back!

After a six-month sabbatical, longer than that if you count the sporadic, few posts the last few months of existence, we are back.

Blogging is hard. Actually, blogging isn't hard but creating a popular, well-commented-on blog is. After some long consideration, I have decided to start up the blog again. But, there will be a difference this time.

This go-around, building a readership is not a priority. Don't get me wrong, I would love to have lots of loyal readers that come here to talk sports. There's nothing better than arguing about something you love. My goal for this blog is to be a place where I can go to vent my thoughts, feelings, and ideas.

It will provide me with a record that will last, a place where I can check back on what I said to either pat myself on the back or cringe when I was way off-base.

So, A Sideline View is back. Be ready for some opinions.